Welcome to Koding Kingdom
WHAT IS KODING KINGDOM?
Koding Kingdom is a trusted kids-coding partner for both parents and academics. Since our inception, we have provided coding courses for over 1,000 students from the ages 5-15 through our centers, partnering schools and affiliated organizations.
- As one of the largest professional kids coding teaching institution in Hong Kong, our aim is to provide children with a refined set of skills that will prepare them for a technologically driven future .
- Koding Kingdom consistently pursues high quality education. We adopt a student-centered approach in our teachings whilst following a well structured and layered curriculum.
- With the finest team of engineers and educators from leading universities ; Koding Kingdom is geared to enhance your child’s digital literacy, interdisciplinary skills and overall intelligence.
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, and now coding!
- Learn how to make apps, mobile games, e-cards, 2D and 3D animated stories, and even how to program robots!
- In addition to coding, learn problem solving, logical thinking, and creativity skills
- Founder is Hong Kong born and raised, father of two, HKU & Oxford-educated Commonwealth scholar, and former CEO of two NASDAQ floated interactive media software companies with 20 years+ of professional experience in IT and software development
- 1:7 tutor: student ratio to ensure optimum interaction
- Learn from teachers with a wide range of teaching experience, from kindies through to university
- Not only passionate about coding, but passionate about sharing this art and science with the next generation of coders!
- Every teacher must complete a robust training program for the specific tools and programs before teaching
- Our Minecraft teaching team comprises of some of Hong Kong’s finest Minecraft builders and redstone experts who are experienced in conveying the educational benefits of Minecraft to young people
- Follow a structured + layered path to learn fundamental coding concepts, and use tools that are designed to cater to young, new learners
- Designed under the supervision of university academics, and proven effective over 1,000+ students so far
- Empower students to become proactive learners as opposed to traditional spoon-feeding, using our distinctive 4C teaching approach, “Construct-Conceptualize-Customize-Create”
- Scaffolded to cater for learners of various levels and interests, beginner to advance; animation, apps, and real-life application.
- Upon completing our courses, students will receive feedback on their overall performance, as well as recommendations on how to keep growing as a coder.
- Coding fosters creativity, reasoning, and problem solving ability. These skills are useful both in and out school regardless if any computers or coding is ever involved.
- Coding teaches you how to become a creator of content and technology; as opposed to someone who just consumes it.
- It is the 21st Century literacy; computers and technology are everywhere. And lastly…
- Coding is fun
Click on the diagram on the right for the top 10 reasons why kids should learn to code –>