Our Team is represented by different nationalities and comprised of education and technology professionals.
The team shares one thing in common: We are all passionate advocates for providing quality technology education for our younger generation.
Business Development Manager & Education Specialist
• BEcon&Fin (The University of Hong Kong) • Recipient of the HKSAR Government Full Scholarship • Certified Microsoft Technology Associate in Software Development Fundamentals • Straight As in A-Levels (including IT) • Cambridge Outstanding Learners Award • National youth team (swimming and waterpolo) • Gamertag: Misterpudding
“Coming across exceptional kids with immense talent is always inspiring, but to be able to help nurture that potential feels even more incredible. Coding is about solving real-life problems. It is about developing societies and making lives better. Children nowadays are far more talented than ever before and I am sure, with the right knowledge and skill-sets, they will stand to make significant contributions to the world.”
Program Manager & Education Specialist
• Master of Computer Engineering (Mumbai University, India) • Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Punjab University, India) • 5+ years of industry experience in software development in internationally acclaimed companies like HCL Cisco and Convergys • 5+ years of teaching experience in teaching undergraduate computer engineering courses at Mumbai University • Certified Microsoft Technology Associate in Software Development Fundamentals
“Today technology is an integral part of our life. Coding is now a skill which is as important to children as reading and writing. As they understand the digital world around them through coding, they will certainly grow up to not only use technology with confidence…. but also be the innovators of the next generation”
• Bachelor Of Arts (Simon Fraser University) Major in Economics & Minor in Mathematics • Certificate of Actuarial Science (Simon Fraser University)
"Coding strengthens our 21st century skills such as logical thinking, problem solving skills and creativity. What's more, learning coding is one of the best ways to enhance our patience as it requires us to constantly focus on solving a particular problem. Coding is the next universal language that we must learn."
Jay is a passionate programmer interested in bringing the wonders of theoretical computer science to wider audience; the pedagogical Minecraft coding tool KodeBuilder being his brainchild. Jay also enjoys the development of apps and software with the latest web technologies. Among his distinctions, Jay had also joined the Hong Kong Physics Olympiad in 2013 and attained the honor of being the first-runner up.
• Bachelor of Engineering (The University of Hong Kong) • Major in Electronics and Communications • Certified Microsoft Technology Associate in Software Development Fundamentals • Robotics Specialist • Experienced in tutoring students from different backgrounds • Competitive Chess Player • Gamertag: Tomyumgai
Programming gives one the power to control, create and innovate in way human kind has never done before. By simply writing code we can drive cars, explore mars and create artificial intelligence. This truly fascinates me, and I try to help my students see the amazing possibilities programming can provide.
• Bachelor of Science (City University of Hong Kong) • Major in Creative Media • Unity Certified Developer • 3+ years of experience in game development
Having a background in game development and programming, I understand first-hand the benefits programming has beyond communicating with computers. It improves a person’s problem-solving abilities and allows them to express their creativity through new mediums.
• Bachelor of Sciences (City University of Hong Kong) • Major in Computer Science • Interested in Full-stack Software Development • Basketball and Football Enthusiast
Having developed an interest in coding and computers early on in my life, I realized that it's very important that young students get a fun hands-on experience with these technologies early on to give them a chance to develop an interest in the subject. I believe Computer Science is more of a logical way of thinking than just a subject.
Andy Tam Ka Long
• MPhil (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) • Dual Degree in Technology and Management (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
Andy joined the Hong Kong Physics Olympiad in 2010 and attained a first class honor (around top 1% of the participants). He was selected as one of the representatives of the HK Physics Olympiad team for the Asia Physics Olympiad in 2011 held in Israel.
- Our Partners