Collecting Personal Information
Koding Kingdom (Hong Kong) Limited (“Koding Kingdom”, “we” or “our”) may collect, store and use the following kinds of your personal information:
- Information that you provide when registering for our courses through our website
- Information that you provide when using the services on our website (e.g. contact form)
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
- Other personal information that you decide to send to us
Using Personal Information
We will only collect and use personal data that we believe to be relevant and required in providing our best service to you. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Processing your course application and registration
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or your child
- Direct marketing, such as delivering news, offers and promotions
- Sending other non-marketing commercial communications
- Providing up-to-date information regarding your child’s attendance, progress and upcoming classes
- Informing the available and best suited classes for you or your child
- Providing relevant lesson materials for you or your child
- Issuing invoices and maintaining your payment history
All direct marketing activities will be relevant to current Koding Kingdom events, promotions and updates. We will endeavor to limit all direct marketing activities to contain material relevant to you personally.
If you prefer your personal data not to be used for the purposes of direct marketing activities, please send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your name
- Your related information
- Your intention to opt out of Koding Kingdom’s direct marketing activities
Accuracy of your Personal Information
We will, to the best of our ability, keep your personal data accurate and up-to date. We rely on you to disclose all material information to us and to inform us of any errors or changes in such information.
If you would like to notify us of any changes, such as a change of your contact number, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing Personal Information
We keep all personal data strictly confidential, and will not disclose personal data outside of Koding Kingdom unless we have your consent or are required to by law.
We may transfer your personal data to third parties such as employees, related companies, including subsidiaries and associated companies, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
Protecting and Retaining Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We retain personal data for no longer than is required to fulfill the purpose or any directly related purposes for which the data is to be used, subject to legal, statutory and regulatory requirements for the retention of data.
Statement on Photography and Videography
Koding Kingdom will occasionally take photographs and videos of students and employees with as little disturbance to the class, centre or event environment as possible. Such photographs and videos may be published, and viewed by the general public, in hard copy, via electronic media or on the website. If you object to your or your child’s photograph being published or wish to restrict its use, please notify us at email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your or your child’s name
- Your contact number
- Your intention to restrict the use of photographs and videos of you or your child
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Koding Kingdom’s Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
Shop 404, 4F, The Arcade, 100 Cyberport, Hong Kong
Changes to Privacy Statement
We update our Privacy Statement from time to time without prior notice. We encourage you to check this Website occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent terms.
Last Update: 18th August, 2015